Saturday, January 30, 2010

Weak Bladder At 19 Pregnant And Leaking Fluid?

Pregnant and leaking fluid? - weak bladder at 19

Yesterday I asked if it is normal to have leakage of urine at 19 weeks of pregnancy. I think people like this who only urinate a lot, so I thought it would be a little more about his ...
I am 19 weeks pregnant and every day, fluid escapes me this material. I do not know if your urine, because I think it comes from my vagina when I urinate, if you know what I mean (sorry for TMI). I do not really need to go in this time and not leave it when you sneeze or something else. Whenever I am just nothing. All leaks out ...
Is this normal? My mother wants me go to the doctor because she said it could be my water breaking too early, and the child might die, but I know if I have the doctors who will send me an ultrasound but I have a schedualed for next week Anyway ... for all

No comments:

Post a Comment