Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How Long Recover Gluten Will This Help Me Gain Weight? (recovering Anorexia)?

Will this help me gain weight? (recovering anorexia)? - how long recover gluten

Hello, I am again anorexia, I am currently 16 years old, at 5ft 2in and about 81 pounds. Yesterday, when I went to my appointment with the doctor and nutritionist who told me about it myself in an institution, if i dont get better! I do not want to go, and often also allows me to play tennis until I gained weight. I was eating between 100-800 calories (to complement their big day, as some I was so bad that I vomit when they actually eat.), I realize that I must win and I tried, I have to reach about 88 pounds before they let me play tennis. If I eat 1000 calories a day, I gain weight now?
Thanks in advance! If you some good advice, I would like Nice. I can not wheat gluten or the cause of celiac song, and sugar because of IBS, I have a lot of wheat gluten-free products, but. In trying to eat more protein, I will not repugnant to weight gain. I fear that weight gain is not very fast, but lead to burning in my usual 500 calories in tennis ... I have this very rapid incre ase in weight, diet, and 1000 is notExercise?
Sorry, Tho thank you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment