Friday, January 22, 2010

Fioricet Drug Test Denied Employment After Drug Test?

Denied employment after drug test? - fioricet drug test

Upon receipt of a job and go back round, the physical evidence that the ill-advised to not test on my drug. I suffer from migraines 4-6 times per year, probably not "together" and not requested a prescription from my doctor. My wife suffers from migraines more frequently and for a ban on Fioricet. My head for a few days, the pain proved to be a headache and he gave me one of his Fioricet s help to get rid of migraines that I accepted when I was in the past "does not regularly do not believe" that in my testing of the drug appear to be a drug. But for a prescription fioricet without a great opportunity for my family miss her. Misjudgment of me, but I'm far from a drug users.

6 comments:

  1. Your employer has no way of knowing whether you are a perpetrator, the recreational user, or simply a misconception. You can submit another offer to the regular reviews and audit to prove themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your employer has no way of knowing whether you are a perpetrator, the recreational user, or simply a misconception. You can submit another offer to the regular reviews and audit to prove themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is regrettable that the employers hear every excuse in the book. Well have a legitimate story, do not know the employer. It is simply too much of the responsibility to hire a potential addicts. You can request another test, and depending on future samples. Depending on their written policy of what they can do. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loves christmas lightsJanuary 25, 2010 at 7:01 AM

    Yes, I have Perscriptions old, so I'm not trying to get a new script by a physician, it is safer when I test a new job. We have heard many horror stories about, and not worth it. It is possible, perhaps to go to the doctor to get the script and believes that the office and see whether to reconsider HR. It is possible, because we need a new script tools, could still worth the time and money.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is their story ......... ........ Sorry, this is not about drug testing ........

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is their story ......... ........ Sorry, this is not about drug testing ........

    ReplyDelete