Thursday, January 28, 2010

Can I Apply Veet Hair Removal Cream On Genitial Area Does Veet Hair Removal Cream Remove Your Tan As Well? Spray On Advice?

Does veet hair removal cream remove your tan as well? Spray on advice? - can i apply veet hair removal cream on genitial area

The first is a real tan. The SO There is a solarium, not false.

I hate having hair on their legs and do not want to shave. I want to keep wax, and especially if you remove the tan. So I went with the cream Veet. I have a shower, but I find it difficult to apply evenly and does not always work. I still use when I do it, but I want to start with the spray in others. (If someone has an opinion or a product, please send them!)

So I ask, is not used to remove the spray on Veet you a natural tan?

Thank you for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment