Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How Long Does It Take To Get Urethritis Doxycycline; UTI ; Help?

Doxycycline; UTI ; Help? - how long does it take to get urethritis

Early last week I began to develop a burning sensation when urinating, after a few days ago I made an appointment with my doctor, I had an STD test and a test of UI, and both were negative, I received 1 g of azithromycin or Suprax 400 mg, because I started to develop very painful testicular pain before STD test came the next day I had testicular pain, doc told me I had epididymitis, but not about sexually transmitted diseases and prescribed 100mg doxycycline 2x for 10 days, I am currently on day 5 of treatment and still have discomfort in the testicles and urethritis ... What would connect the MED and to feel "normal"? I'm tired of complaints in the testicles! First it was my right testicle and now its my left testicle as well .. He never mentioned what type of bacteria that have or have had nothing, had urinalysis for 'Gonnohrrea ui' and '/ Chlamydia "All results were negative .. maybe I prescribed antibiotics wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment