Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Why Does Lcd Tv Has Fuzzy Picture Why Is My New Lcd Flat Panel Tv Fuzzy No Matter What I Do?

Why is my new lcd flat panel tv fuzzy no matter what I do? - why does lcd tv has fuzzy picture

I bought a new Samsung LCD TV and the picture is blurred, even if a DVD player. I tried component, composite, S-and HDMI connections. I have also tried to connect a PlayStation 3 console with an HDMI port, and after the seller, you must clear it with the technology of Blue Ray PS3. I am an aircraft mechanic and an engineering student, so I no problem handling mail have. The situation is completely crap are no changes, regardless of the connection that I use. Television is also expected to have an ATSC tuner built in is quite possible that the image is very bad beacause it is a 720p TV? Again, they told me to dealers who obtained 720, still high, and should that be wonderful. Any idea to offer that mightI would be great! The TV is Samsung model # LN-S4041D. Any help you can offer all would be greatly appreciated. If you need intogreta detail what is wrong, I will post my e-mail.

1 comment:

  1. I hate being the bearer of bad news, but not 720p HD. Well, technically it is, but it is the standard used by television and film Industies. They are used as high-definition cameras on the market because it is under way in video.The are 720i or 720p high-definition standard (as determined by the entertainment industry) 1080i/1080p. High definition broadcasting is 1080i, and many of the new DVD, HD DVD and Blu-ray Disc player capability, progressive scan (with HD DVD and BluRay deliver 1080p).

    That is, 720p, you should continue with a very honest picture (if the TV provide a good brand and good qulity care television). Finally, the only standard-definition 480i. But in my experience, Samsung is not one of the best brands. Also, I've never been a great fan of LCD TVs. Despite what some have said, the images they produce seems to be less sharp and more pixelated than plasma screens. Plasmas better color and contrast, and regardless of what you have heard, plasma TVs easily last 18 yearss or more. I bought a 48 "plasma enhanced-definition for four years and I love it. (I would have bought a high-definition, but are much more expensive at the time. Well costs, since less than you paid for the enhanced-definition television.

    ReplyDelete