Thursday, February 11, 2010

How To Put On A Front Bumper A Few Questions About Cracks On My Front Bumper?

A few questions about cracks on my front bumper? - how to put on a front bumper

I drive a Chevrolet Aveo 2005th Today I have scraped a concrete block and cracked my front bumper in 2 places. The cracks are not serious, but noticeable. My car is under warranty and I still have payments on them. Approximately how much it would cost to have a new bumper? Moreover, if I feel I have to convert to the incident to the insurance company?

2 comments:

  1. You can always be repaired, and do not turn it into a safe. It costs about 150-300 Döllerer bumper installation media provided no hooks are bent and nothing else needs to be replaced. (Ford and Dodge, at least)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no notification of the insurer. It depends on where you buy the defense, sometimes you have a better deal elsewhere, parties. After the dealer. On average, about $ 400-500 U.S. dollars in the facility. Good luck

    ReplyDelete