Sunday, February 21, 2010

Green Jelly Band Meaning Why Does Every One Think Im Emo!?!?

Why does every one think im emo!?!? - green jelly band meaning

Ok I am my own style I wear what I want and use usily skinny jeans or regular jeans with a black shirt with a band or something random and pickups Convers ballerinas and I wear a lot of jelly bracelets (And what colors to the game and what they mean wat u whom they touch and use?) I wear this chain with a penny in it idk i dont think im emo and my hair cuz I'm dying, I think black would fit my personality and I am a relaxed man but I'm really strong! I'm so shy in PPL emo cuz it already, believe that i dont think i love my own style of emo and wat PPL IDC that only want to know why you think PPL thankssss =) Oh Ya and price list of bands I like Tokio Hotel (My favorite) band Green Day, etc..

6 comments:

  1. Ok .. So if you say you do not care what people think (and please, write the words correctly, as the man is angry) really, so why worry about this topic? obviously do not care what you can win votes on this issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Generalize judging people and people, because they are insecure and try to feel better. Moreover, it is easier to generalize, because I do not know. In any case, who you wear whatever the hell you want, and never let others tell you who you are, or how to proceed.

    Otherwise, I can not always Skanky, preppy girls! XD Rofl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not emo. Emo is when people are cut off. People are too critical of others in recent days. Just continue to take what you wear and if the people before you and say they have a problem with him, as if they do not care or do not say Buzz Off Cuz your style, and I have to live with it! :)

    I hope that helped

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're not emo. Emo is when people are cut off. People are too critical of others in recent days. Just continue to take what you wear and if the people before you and say they have a problem with him, as if they do not care or do not say Buzz Off Cuz your style, and I have to live with it! :)

    I hope that helped

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats what I like in my school ... if u atleast a belt of nails (nails on the right to know or not), it presents attomaticaly emo and tell everyone they know and that is what? Do what you love and forget the rest ...
    "... Always on the lookout for my life, every fault the selection, assessment by the fact, after each step, but I'll learn to deal with it, because life is just one damn thing after another. And we believe that knowing more about me than I am, but I'm pretty sure that no "-I

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think his style is sweet!

    People often wear black emo

    and because "people Re is also believes that his shy cousin Dont talk emo emo people because they hate their lives!

    i dont think its emo!



    SOLUTION!

    One day, his knowledge is not his style, but use many see pink and be strong and say what the people!

    I hope that helped!

    ReplyDelete