Saturday, February 20, 2010

Web Site Design Company In Blog Sport Is It A Conflict Of Interest If I Run A Blog With Adsense That Competitors Of My Employer Might Appear?

Is it a conflict of interest if i run a blog with adsense that competitors of my employer might appear? - web site design company in blog sport

I'm studying web development and online marketing in my own time and manage a blog that contains useful information on topics that never stopped asking me about my work life. This page has AdSense on it and have just today my GM made me very angry that you have a site on our industry and (a) no links back to the company where I work use (b) of our competitors, the advertisements in the IT and (c) links to relevant information has been provided by the Government on this topic.

Firstly, I'm studying web design, so I created this site to test what I learned and implement strategies that are well indexed in Google. My only goal is to educate the site and the process was for me to learn things.
Secondly, I have put the company some of the things that I learn't and they say 'do not worry about healing someone who will see the following advice: "Outsourcing in other words: I am offering.

I feel are just pissed that I had received to be able to further indexed in Google and I've heard, but this blog has no commercial purpose at all, I can have more say in ads, but not only that the side for the moment and would like to speak later in the week.

I, in his view, they see me as a representative of the company that operates a Web site that our competitors in the IT and i is a direct conflict is to get it, but do you think they can fire me?

I doubt that you want, but in the villages of entry.

1 comment:

  1. The information contained in the competitors' ads on your blog very useful for their current employer, if used properly.
    a) How many people click on ads
    b) What kind of ads as they try to attract ads to win.
    c) And also how much time people spend in your blog, your comments and also the pages you visit.

    So do not hesitate to tell people about this company ....

    Hope this helps .....

    ReplyDelete